Innovate Motorsports have just released their brand new LC-2 digital wideband controller. The LC-2 is the latest iteration the popular LC-1 controller, and is the first wideband controller in the world to use digital technology with Innovate's patented award winning 'DirectDigital™' signal processing technology. This digital signal processing makes it 180 milliseconds faster than traditional UEGO analog sensor controllers, meaning no delay in measuring exactly what your engine is doing. See the key spec list below.
- Patented DirectDigital™ Wideband Technology
- Wideband O² Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Ability to calibrate O² sensor for maximum accuracy
- Integrated dual-color status LED (Green/Red)
- Two configurable linear 0-5v analog outputs
- Optional sensor cable lengths available: 3ft, 8ft (Included), and 18ft
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial in/out
- Serial connection to your PC
- Real-time display data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software
The LC-2’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition. The LC-2 includes a digital input/output, 2 full-programmable analog outputs, and is ideal for applications such as dynamometers, data acquisition systems, standalone ECUs, and gauges.
Cost effective individual cylinder monitoring is possible thanks to the LC-2 "daisy chain" ability.
The LC-2 also sees a form factor re-design allowing straight forward mounting.
These units are being shipped now. Contact your local tuner or parts shop to purchase.