HPA is growing and it’s time to expand the team. In an effort to give more of our members "hands on dyno experience without leaving their home", we are looking for a Remote Dyno Tutor / Manager to join the ranks.
This position is based in Queenstown New Zealand (You can read more about Queenstown here - It's one of the most coolest adventure towns in the world). The location would suit someone with an interest in the outdoors or an active lifestyle. Please note that we will only be accepting applicants that are legally able to work here in New Zealand.
At HPA we work hard but try and do so in a relaxed and fun way - If the mountain just got a 50cm dump of fresh powder, chances are slim that you'll find us in the workshop. You will have to fit in with this lifestyle and be flexible in your work.
Salary $40,000 - 60,000NZD depending on experience.
What is the Online Practice Dyno?
It's a piece of equipment we have developed that lets people from all over the world get hands on experience dyno tuning cars with zero risk, all without having to leave the house.
You can watch a video about the Remote Practice dyno here: https://www.hpacademy.com/courses/online-practice-dyno-launch-package/
What does a Remote Dyno Tutor / Manager do?
As a small growing business you will be expected to be fluid, and your duties would vary depending on user demand. Here is a list of your main tasks:
- Manage bookings of online dyno
- Manage maintenance of the practice dyno engines
- Provide customer support to members
- Host 1-1 lessons with members via Skype or similar
- Run demos of the Online Practice Dyno
How to apply
As you will be spending a lot of time in front of a webcam talking to students we decided the best way to see how you will do is by getting you to record a video for us. You don't need to produce the world's next blockbuster, just something with your phone is fine. It can be as long or as short you like, but it must include the following:
- Your name and your relevant work history or education
- Explain a mechanical or tuning concept. Treat us like a potential member/student. You are welcome to re-package a concept or lesson we teach in our free tuning course.
- Tell us why you would be the best applicant for this job.
- Tell us when you would be able to start.
Once you have done this, use a service like Youtube or similar to send us the video using the form below.