Online Practice Dyno - Launch Package
Online Practice Dyno - Launch Package
NOTE: This isn't JUST a course, it's more of a tool.
CLOSED FOR UPGRADE: Reopening August 7th 2017
You aren't able to use your Get hands-on without leaving the house. HPA’s Online Practice Dyno is the ideal solution to putting your tuning knowledge into practice. Practice tuning on a real dyno, with a real engine and a real ECU, all from the comfort of your living room thanks to the power of the internet.
What is the Online Practice Dyno?
The Online Practice Dyno is a Mainline engine dyno fitted with a real fuel injected engine. The engine is fitted with a Link G4+ Plus engine management system. Both the engine management system and the dyno will be running on the same computer. Using remote desktop software, some custom throttle control software and the power of the Internet you will be able to fully control the engine, dyno and tuning software. It will be just like you are in the dyno control room but instead you will be in the comfort of your living room.
What you get in the package
- 3 hours of live one on one sessions - Have complete control of the engine Dyno and the ability to talk directly with Andre during the session. This is an awesome training opportunity as we can see what is happening and give you guidance throughout the lesson.
- 7 hours of Online Practice Dyno Time - You can use this time to practice what you have learnt. Normally dyno time will be $197 USD per hour. This time can be booked at your convenience.
- Link G4 Plus Software Tutorial - Since the engine will be equipped with a Link G4+ Fury, we’ll give you access to the link g4+ software tutorial to get you up to speed with the software, and make the best use of your dyno time.
- 2 years of Gold Membership - Access to the members Forum, regular live webinar tuning lessons and a library of tech articles
- Priority access to future Online Practice Dyno features as they come online - This will include different engine combinations including turbocharged engines, different fuels and different engine management systems.
Individually these would add up to over $3058 USD, however we are offering all of this for a one time payment of $997 USD.
Booking a time that suits you
Once you have purchased your Online Practice Dyno time you be able to book time that best suits you. You will be able to login to scheduling software to see when the dyno is free (in real time), you will be able to book the time in units of 1 hour. Before your booking you will be emailed access instructions and access codes, at the time of your booking you will be able to login and control the dyno.
- The Dyno is now operational
- There are a small number of sessions available before Christmas
- Andre will be back from Holiday on the 11th of January and full access will start then.
What are the specs of the Online Practice Dyno?
- Toyota 1ZZFE
- Variable cam control
Sensors fitted to the engine
- Lambda at the collector
- Individual cylinder lambda
- Oil pressure
- Oil temp
- Water temp
- Air temp
- Knock sensor
- Fuel Pressure
- Link G4+ Fury
- Aem 4 Channel Lambda
- Haltech EGT
- Mainline Eddy Current ED1000 Engine dyno
- Booking of one on one lesson must be between Monday-Saturday 8am-9pm NZST it may not be possible to book time before or after your one-on-one lesson.
- Bookings must be made in advance and are available on a first in first served basis.
- Bookings must be made in one hour increments.
- Your remote dyno facility credit has a 2 year life span. You must use it within two years.
- If technical problems arise at our end we will look after you to ensure you receive all the time you have paid for.
- While the 60 day money back guarantee does apply, you will not receive a refund on "used dyno time", unused hours will be refunded.
What you will learn
- 3 hour one-on-one lesson
- 7 hours of Remote Dyno Time
- Link G4 Plus Software Tutorial
- Priority Access to Remote Dyno Features
- 2 Years Gold Membership