Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

Greetings from Adelaide, South Australia.

General Tuning Discussion

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discuss all things tuning in this section. News, products, problems and results. 

= Resolved threads

Author

Hi everyone,

I`m Chris Gobin,

A mechanical fitter/welder/rigger with a motorsport back round, I am currently self employed and I conduct maintenance, modifications and installations for my clients working in the automated food production and packaging, wine industries around my local city and State, I have also recently picked up a contract to undertake conveyor system, fixed plant repairs and maintenance on mining equipment across the country.

Current car list, 2014 Isuzu Dmax 4x4 (work car), 1992 Nissan Patrol GQ TD42, 1972 Datsun 180B (610) SSS

I became a VIP member as I believe you can never stop learning and improving, knowledge and skills = Speed and performance, also cars and fabrication are my passion and I'm interested in anything I can do to build on this.

looking to expand my automotive skillset and hopefully use some of this to assist with a resto/build that I'm doing on my old Datsun 180B SSS or a 610 for those outside of Aus.

I have interests in Diesel tuning and am pretty keen to have a play with some flash tuning on the Dmax work bus.

I look forward to some more education on mechanically injected diesel tuning too so hopefully HPA has some of that on the cards.

Cheers :)

Hi Chris!

Nice to meet you.

You share the same interest as me when you talk about diesel tuning/motorsport.

I'm from Portugal and the common practice here is to modify diesel street cars so hopefully HPA has some more in-depth diesel courses for us coming!

Cheers (;

Welcome and thank you for joining us!

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?