Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

P015D code with Long tubes or bad sensor?

General Tuning Discussion

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discuss all things tuning in this section. News, products, problems and results. 

= Resolved threads

Author

I have a pretty stock 2014 Camaro ss with the LS3 engine, I put a K&N CAI and BBK long tube headers on it before the car was stored for the winter. After driving the car for about a week this spring I got a bunch of O2 codes from Bank2 sensor 1.

P0059,P0154,& P015D

I'm reading other have had that code with long tube headers and my primary O2's have the extension harness on them.

My question is does the car really need to be tuned or do you think i have a bad O2 sensor since it threw so many codes? I signed the car up over the winter for a SCCA track night coming up this week and I'm concerned about hurting the engine. Obviously I didn't have these codes in the fall before the car was stored for the winter or I wouldn't have signed it up.

I plan on driving the car this weekend to get a scan and see what the MAF is and A/F ratio is to see if i am way off. I'm still learning how to work my HP tuners so any advice is very much appreciated.

i uploaded two scans,

The first scan is with the check engine light on. I noticed B2S1 was lagging compaired to B1S1.

Then the second scan is after i cleared the codes, i saw B2S1 having small blips in the data while lagging. So i'm starting to think i have a bad sensor.

Attached Files

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?