Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

2004 Jeep Wrangler SD?AlphaN?

Practical Reflash Tuning

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discussion and questions related to the course Practical Reflash Tuning

= Resolved threads

Author

Hey guys,

Just wondering what kind of method of tuning this jeep will take? I've downloaded and licensed the file from the ECM all is good there, but can't locate the VE tables, I am only finding fuel related stuff for PT and WOT but no actual VE tables, this file was pulled from beta, most of the histograms in the file are TPSxRPM and just overall confusing compared to what I am familiar with.

I have included the file with this post, maybe someone here can point me to which tables I need to be altering since this Jeep has a stroker motor now 4.0L to 4.8L with a cam. Have done dyno runs with it and it's lean all through the rpm range, I modified the closed loop parameters to turn off after 2000rpm to force OL and I also removed the 11s factory delay for the ECM to go into OL (was 11s now .97s) still no change in AFR but did pick up bit more power.

Jeep has no MAF so I assume SD but I am still unsure since no main VE table to modify.

Attached Files

Bit of an update, figured it out, it has no VE tables. It uses ANN fueling model..

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?