Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

EVO 9 Motec m800 Tibuc als HELP

General Tuning Discussion

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discuss all things tuning in this section. News, products, problems and results. 

= Resolved threads

Author

Hello guys! currently helping a friend out with he's evo 9 with motec m800 PNP.

have anyone here wired a Tibuc ALS valve/controller into m800? the DIG4 is free so we planned to use that. the thing i wonder is how the rest i wired. have this only drawing for wireing the Tibuc controller. (see attached file) so here is where i have a few questions:

1 - ground

2 - 12v

3 - activation through switch (?) to ground

Then comes what I'm unsure about.. should pin 3 also go to the ecu?

And what should I do with pin 4-5?

And should pin 6-7 also go into the ecu together??

i find the drawing of how to wire a bit hard to understand.

Also swithed fron id850cc to bosch 1200cc so if anyone could recive the ecu file and change the injector scaling that would be sweet. never messed with motec so all is a bit new and old school compared to maxxecu that i like to play with!

-Amund

Attached Files

Can't help you with motec, sorry.

May I ask why the choice is standalone ecu and additional valve?

Stock ECU can do a lot of things these days...

https://m.youtube.com/@pisyakot

It's likely you will need to re-visit the fuel map with your new injectors. But you could start by updating the Injector Battery Comp table with the new dead times, and just multiplying the current IJPU (Injector Pulse Width Scaling) value by 850/1200 = 0.71

@georg1970 he did not want to go dbw and motec was already in car when i bought it. And got the Tibuc valve with controller for cheap

@david Ferguson thanks alot! car will be tuned on dyno by a tuner. just need it to be running

Please let us know how it's going, if you've got the engine started.

still no progress. trying to figure out the tibuc wiring. seems a bit hopless atm

Amund,

Sorry for the trouble. Is the manufacturer of the system able to send instructions completely in English?

That would help me better assist, but the drawing is also a bit confusing and doesn't include explanation of how the system works.

Is there other accompanying documentation?

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?