Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

Help needed ecuflash audm 2013 wrx

General Tuning Discussion

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discuss all things tuning in this section. News, products, problems and results. 

= Resolved threads

Author

Hello everyone. Relatively inexperienced with ecuflash, I’m trying to download the rom from a 2013 audm wrx rs40 and ecuflash doesn’t recognise it. Has no trouble with my 2005 audm wrx. Rom raiders logger shows an ecu ID of 8f52584007. Can anyone shed some light on wether the problem is ecuflash or incompetent me? Thanks

Attached Files
  • 98093963-B6EA-49A9-8AC3-B2822361F084.jpeg
  • Attachments may only be downloaded by paid Gold members. Read more about becoming a Gold member here.

Hello, I've not heard of that vehicle model, but if uncommon enough, it's possible nobody has created a definition file for it.

Hopefully you just need a newer definition file.

This thread has links to the up to date RomRaider and ECUFlash definitions: https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1410201

Once you follow the links therein to the forum where the definition files are housed, you can also find people making requests for additional vehicle support.

If using the latest mass definition file doesn't work, save your stock ROM, search for that ID to see if someone made a file for it, and if not, you can start a request for it.

It’s pretty much a standard wrx with a plastic manifold. Ej255

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?