Good news Honda fans! If you are interested in learning how to tune using the Hondata Platform we have you covered.
You will now find a full Hondata worked example in the Practical Reflash Tuning course. Note this is a full step by step course that you own for life, and not just a quick 'one take' tutorial.
This course now includes these modules all filmed on Hondata:
* Step 1: Downloading Existing Calibration/ROM File
* Step 2: What modifications have been performed?
* Step 3: Configure Base Tune File
* Step 4: MAF/Injector Scaling
* Step 5-A: Optimising Individual Cam Maps and Optimising Cam Target Map
* Step 5-B: Optimising VTEC change over point
* Step 5-C: Steady State Tuning and Live Tuning
* Step 5-D: Adjusting all Maps Simultaneously
This course also includes general information about reflashing that is applicable to reflashing no matter the platform you are using.
This worked example is available in the Practical Reflash Tuning course, but if you are new to tuning you will want to grab it as part of the EFI tuning Starter Package and take the courses that come beforehand too. The best deal is here.