Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

Tarjet Lambda Peugeot 208 1.6 vti Gasolina

General Tuning Discussion

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discuss all things tuning in this section. News, products, problems and results. 

= Resolved threads

Author

Hello, I am part of a tourism category with original engine and box, we can only reprogram the original ecu of the car, 1.6 engines (Mini cooper, citroën DS3, Peugeot 208 vti, suzuki swi among others) I run on a peugeot 208 1.6 VTI, reprogrammed the ecu and I have not been able to improve the Tarjet Lambda, it works at 11.8 AFR and I want to reach 12.7. I understand that the BSI blocks or auto corrects, I do not know if you can help me see how to refine the mix.

Thank you very much for your help

I'm sorry we don't deal with reverse engineering factory ECUs to find maps etc. We work on the assumption that you have a commercial software package that already defines the maps for you. Hopefully someone else here has some knowledge they can share.

I'm not sure I understand the OP's question. Are you saying that you are trying to tune it and lean out the mixture but you can't figure out how to do it, or are you looking for tuning software to do it? There are reflash products available for MiniCoopers with the 1.6 Prince engine. You can contact this company.

https://www.m7tuning.com/manic-motorsports-ecu-flash-tuning-for-all-r56-turbo-minis

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?