AEM have released their Version 95 software update for the Infinity ECU range. This update provides several new features as well as providing improved tuning and data logging navigation.
New features include:
- Improved acceleration fuel control
- More control over the final fuel pulsewidth calculation
- More control over fuel and ignition knock response compensations
- Improved control over staged fuel injection activation
- Configurable digital output for dashboard speed display
- Enhanced control over idle speed
- Easier setup and flexibility with VVT systems
On top of these new features, AEM have also made the following improvements to their InfinityTuner software:
- All logging functions are now located in the Logging menu
- Import Calibrations now supports calibrations from previous versions
- 3D graphs now support wireframe view
- Custom layout file setup has now been simplified
- Oil temperature has been added to the Setup Wizard.
InfinityTuner v95 can be downloaded here: http://www.aemelectronics.com/?q=products/programmable-engine-management-systems/infinity-ecu/infinity-plug-play-applications/infinity-engine-management-system-software