AEM have just released their new digital Wideband UEGO air fuel ratio Controller Gauge (30-4110), using the Bosch LSU 4.9 sensor. This new controller supersedes their existing 30-4100 unit which relied on the Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor.
The Bosch LSU 4.9 sensor has a faster light off time compared to the LSU 4.2 and also draws less current. In use, the Bosch LSU 4.9 sensor also shows a longer service life compared to the 4.2, and when used with the AEM UEGO controller they don't require free air calibration.
The Controller Gauge features an LED display and a sweeping LED needle that changes colour as the AFR changes to easily identify your AFR at a glance. With a 52 mm (2-1/16”) fitment, the gauge fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted. The Wideband UEGO Controller Gauge can be used as a standalone gauge for displaying AFR, or can be interfaced with an ECU or datalogger via an analogue voltage output. The analogue voltage output range is:
- Display/Output for gasoline values from 10:1 to 20:1
- 0-5V Output E85 values from 6.6:1 to 13.2:1
- 0-5V Output Ethanol values from 6.14:1 to 12.3:1
- 0-5V Output Methanol values from 4.4:1 to 8.8:1
- Display/Output Lambda values from 0.68 to 1.36
The 30-4110 Wideband UEGO Controller Gauge feature include:
- Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband sensor and weld bung
- No need for free air calibration
- 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing
- 0-5V Analogue voltage output (10-20 AFR only)
- Interchangeable black/silver faceplates and black/silver bezels included