Taylor Dynamometer have just launched their new state of the art DynPro2 data acquisition and dynamometer control system. DynPro2 can automate all of the controls for your dyno test cell, or even your entire test facility. This allows you to integrate room temperature, lights, and safety features into your overall testing procedure. DynPro2 is designed to be easy and intuitive to use while allowing enough flexible enough for advanced applications.
DynPro2 offers the following features:
- Control all applications within your facility including engine, chassis, hydraulic components, other closed loop control and data acquisition and control applications
- Start testing in just 3 clicks with the quick operation setup feature
- Manage all your testing information in one convenient, centralized location
- Analyse data both graphically and numerically
- Customisable reporting and processing functionality
- Programmable channel alarms and intelligent safety features
- Closed loop control with simple Proportional, Integral and Differential (PID) tuning
The system is adaptable to meet your testing requirements and no programming experience is needed to configure the system.
DynPro2 offers a public Application Programmer’s Interface (API), so you can integrate data, system controls and other software packages or products that you already use. DynPro2 can be connected to any 0-10 volt, 4-20 ma, or frequency output device and is capable of communicating with almost any serial, CAN, USB, or Ethernet interfaced device for ultimate flexibility.
For more information head to http://www.taylordyno.com/dynpro2-launch/ and download the overview brochure