Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

2012 Ram 3500 6,7 cummins Auto tune with EFI Live

General Tuning Discussion

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discuss all things tuning in this section. News, products, problems and results. 

= Resolved threads

Author

Nick P. Hello! i am very new to tuning and still timid about getting my first tune started. I have a 2012 Ram 3500 6.7 68RFE emmissions on truck with Calibrated power Spade with CSP5 on it right now. i have modified the truck from stock and was wanting to start my own tunes because to be honest i havent gotten much support from the tuners out at calibrated power/ duramax tuner. On the truck i have upgraded to the Banks power cold air intake, ugraded Banks boost and charge tubes along with the Banks Monster Ram air intake with machined intake plate. I have also modified the factory turbo. I have installed a bigger turbine shaft to a 67mm with machine matched turbine housing and installed a factory size 60 mm wicked wheel 2 compressor wheel on it. I have relocated the grid heater to the air intake horn between the throttle valve and intake horn by machining down one of the glacier diesel grid heater relocate kits. i watched in one of your videos talking about changes that have to be made do to mass air flow quantity with larger intakes. when i tried to email in to calibrated power they said my upgrades wouldnt do anything to the tunes that i was originally given with a stock setup to what i have now. and according to your lesson thats incorrect because it cant calculate fuel correctly do to increase in air volume. Where in efi live would you suggest i start? i wish you had more cummins videos with efi live

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?