Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

Haltech Elite 2500 test mode?

General Tuning Discussion

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discuss all things tuning in this section. News, products, problems and results. 

= Resolved threads

Author

I am working with a modern Haltech ( e6k was the last one I used ) Does it really not have an output test mode? If it does I can't find it.

It would seem ridiculous to me that the megasquirt can do this but I have to trust all the wiring in a 2000hp car because there isn't a way to easily verify it. I know the haltech is well liked but I am just genuinely disappointed by how simplistic it seems. The setup is rather easy, and when you select foolish things the software is good about telling you. I can appreciate how people like that, but if it was my money I don't think I would consider this ecu again.

Or perhaps I am just the fool myself. So, is there a way to do this?

Thank You,

Philip

From memory, the Elite 750 did not have injector test.

It doesn't appear to have an output test for anything but the DBW motor. Idle stepper motor, injectors, coils, boost control solenoid, ect. Maybe you guys don't see this as a big deal, but I personally would not want to live with this if it was mine, I think for my next project I'm going to consider the ECUmaster pro8.

Phil

I have found it disappointing as well.

The rest, the ECU did do well though.

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?