Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

microsquirt is300 2jz-ge vvti

General Tuning Discussion

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discuss all things tuning in this section. News, products, problems and results. 

= Resolved threads

Author

hi im josiah

im dealing with a microsquirt v3 and was wondering if anyone in here can help. so i wired up the car as per diyautotune and the car started after i figured out the settings for everything, but the car is running on 5 cylinders. i have it running batchfire for injectors. the coil packs are using the factory coils on plug setup with the factory ignitor(3 coilpacks, 3 sparkplug wires). when disconnecting the injectors that one cylinder wasn't firing. I checked injectors and they all have power going to them(checked with noid light) and they are all opening and closing and injecting fuel. When I checked with a spark plug tester the coil will light just fine for cylinder 2 and 6's coil. cylinder 4 thou i get nothing. the way the wiring is for the coils is that t1 at the ignitor is running to ign1 at microsquirt,t2=ign2 and t3=aled. i checked continuity between wires as well and we have proper continuity between t1-3 and ecu pins. i changed out the coil pack and ignitor with spare one but still nothing. i believe its something to do with settings but i have gone thru everything and still havent had much luck. if anyone has any info that can help this would be greatly appreciated

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?