Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

Throotle shift issue Motec M150 GPRP

General Tuning Discussion

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discuss all things tuning in this section. News, products, problems and results. 

= Resolved threads

Author

Hello collective,

I have been chasing 2 issues for some time now, throttle delay (lag)off idle and very harsh downshift.

Engine spec LS7 with forged internals, 11.75:1 comp, mast stage 3 cam (specs Unknown they dont share), Mast 310 blacklabel heads, MSD Atomic manifold with Nick Williams 102DBW throttle.

Trans unit is an Albins ST6-M air shifted thru Motec unit

Can some one look over attached Zip file and see if I have something wrong?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Attached Files
  • GPRP-M150-01.01.0008-February-2016-LS-7-Ultima-GTR-Bob-Scocca-LS7_NB29.zip
  • Attachments may only be downloaded by paid Gold members. Read more about becoming a Gold member here.

I had a big long reply that was lost when it wanted me to login again. Sorry I can't recreate it. But let me suggest you read the firmware help for Idle Throttle Pedal Offset, and try values like 50% for Idle Throttle Pedal Blend, and 5% for Idle THrottle Pedal Offset Limit.

We have used a different Throttle Area table for the LS-7 throttle bodies, and I am attaching what we use. This may require re-tuning various Throttle Aims for Idle , Blip , etc.

You can import this from Initial Setup->Throttle Servo. Right click in the Throttle Area table, and use Import->From File...

Good Luck

Attached Files

Thanks David, Ill give it a try this weekend

Hi David,

Finally got a moment to look over the file you sent. It is the exact opposite of what I currently have. Were you have +23 i have a -23 and so on.

Going to track Friday and will give it a try.

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?