Ready to improve the Performance Industry?
Are you currently working in the aftermarket performance industry? Are you experienced in EFI tuning, performance engine building or motorsport wiring? Do you love technology and do you always strive to keep up to date with the latest products and developments in the industry? Do you want to help improve the aftermarket performance industry? Are you passionate about educating and helping others? Do you want to live in one of the most exciting and scenic parts of the world?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions then we want to hear from you!
HPA has been growing quickly over the last 4 years and we’re always on the lookout for people with the right skills and the right attitude to join us and let us help even more people. We have thousands of members all around the world who are hungry for information and we constantly have requests for new courses on a wide range of different topics, including EFI gasoline and diesel tuning, performance engine building, and motorsport wiring.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for skilled and experienced people who are, most importantly passionate about increasing the level of knowledge and understanding in the performance industry. The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 10,000 hours experience
- Skills in either EFI Tuning, Diesel Tuning, Motorsport Wiring Construction or Engine Building (ideally more than one)
- A real Passion about motorsport and helping the wider performance community
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to be in front of the camera (training given)
What you will be doing
In this position your job will vary from day to day. You will move from spannering in the workshop, presenting in the studio, helping with testing at the track to writing in an air conditioned office. The position will see you:
- Support our members in our members only forum
- Research, write and present training courses
- Research and write technical articles and social content
- Perform mechanical work on HPA test cars, trucks and jet skis and other HPA projects
Where is the HPA based?
Queenstown is in the South Island of New Zealand. Queenstown is NZ’s adventure capital and is widely regarded all around the world. It’s the ideal location for anyone who loves adventure or the outdoors. Queenstown provides a stunning alpine backdrop providing world class ski fields in winter, lakes for water sports in summer, and some of NZ’s best tramping, four wheel driving terrain, and mountain bike trails. You can read more about Queenstown here and here.
What does the position pay?
We are negotiable on both salary and relocation costs to the right candidate and salary will be based on your experience and relevant skills.