the AEM Infinity ECU is now available as a supported application for the Ford 4.6L & 5.4L SOHC 2V/3V and DOHC 4V modular race engines using the OEM timing patterns found in the Mustang, F150, Expedition, Lincoln Navigator and many other platforms.
The Infinity supports variable cam timing and drive by wire throttle on engines equipped with OEM drive by wire throttle bodies.
Plug & pin kits, Core Plug & Play harnesses and universal flying lead wiring harnesses are available for adapting the Infinity ECU onto Ford modular race engines. The core plug & play harness simplifies installation by allowing users to create a true plug & play harness by connecting application specific sub harnesses for crank/cam, injectors, ignition and idle speed control via DTM connectors.
The Infinity ECU is a complete standalone programmable ECU that includes multiple boost control strategies, programmable nitrous control, programmable variable valve cam timing control, map switching, traction control, launch control, flex fuel and multi fuel capability. The Infinity has up to 64GB data logging capacity and can transfer data at up to 480Mb/second. Its enclosure is sealed and has sealed IP67-rated comms connectors.
- Infinity ECU Features:
- Airflow model based (VE) tuning
- ECU Set Up Wizard simplifies start up
- Flex fuel compatible
- Multi fuel capable
- Programmable drive by wire
- Programmable variable valve control
- Multiple programmable boost control strategies
- Programmable nitrous control
- On-the-Fly map switching
- Dual internal Lambda controllers
- Dual knock sensing circuits
- Integrated engine protection strategies
- Data logging up to 64GB
- Outputs to 3rd party dashes and data loggers
- Industry leading data transfer speed (up to 480Mb/sec)
- Sealed enclosure and IP67 rated comms ports
For more information head to www.aemelectronics.com