Ethanol & Flex Fuel Tuning
Why are our online courses better than a physical workshop? (Other than being a fraction of the price.)
Access your course instantly. Learn in order, or jump directly to the module you need.
Your course is yours for life. Rewatch as many times as you want.
Watch anytime, on any device. No need for costly travel or time off work.
Your course is regularly updated. Stay on the cutting edge of new technology and practices.
Our extensive resource library, and active forum, will answer any questions you have.
You'll love your course, otherwise return within 60 days for a full refund.
- What ethanol and ethanol blended fuels are
- How the properties of ethanol can improve engine performance
- Why we need to inject more fuel when running on ethanol fuel blends
- How the engine’s ignition timing requirements are affected by ethanol content
- How an ethanol content sensor works and how to add one to your fuel system
- How flex fuel systems work
- The correct approach to tuning a flex fuel system
- The correct approach to tuning to suit a dedicated ethanol fuel blend
- What precautions you need to consider when running ethanol fuels
What you will learn
Fuel system requirements for ethanol
How to install a flex fuel sensor
Why we need to inject more fuel on ethanol blends
Precautions for ethanol fuels
How to configure and tune a flex fuel system
- How to tune for a dedicated ethanol fuel blend