Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

IMPRESS ENGINEERING LSX430 NITROUS 08 VE SSV COMMODORE UTE

Build Threads

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Keep everyone up to date with how your project is coming along. 

= Resolved threads

Author

Hey guys just recently signed up to learn how to tune EFI engines. Here is my build. Its a 2008 Holden VE SSV commodore ute. Ive put a built LSX430 in it. Ditched the 6L80E and replaced it with a built transbrakes t400. Also has 3.8" carbon fibre single piece tailshaft, Aftermarket Industries fuel cell with all our own custom tube frames and hardlines. Built to suit 400hp progressive nitrous setup. Hoping for around the 1000rwhp mark. Will be running a Haltech Elite 2500 ecu. If you would like to know more just ask.

Attached Files

WOW! that looks like a bloody awesome build!

keep us updated, especially when you get her on the dyno :D

Cheers mate. Will do for sure.

That's impressive, are the coolers at the from both transmission coolers or is one for engine oil? Are you using dry couplings for disconnecting

One of the coolers is for trans and one for engine oil. I havnt yet done the hoses and fittings for these but i dont intend to put dry fittings on them just yet. I can always add them if i feel the need to. I am however making a trolley to hold the k-frame and gearbox cross member, this way i can drop the whole engine/trans out very easily and the red cooler frame is attached to the k-frame.

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?