Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

LINK G4 KnockLink $150AU

Buy Sell and Swap

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

A place to buy, sell and swap tuning gear. 

= Resolved threads

Author

Im selling the the G4 knocklink as i have recently purchased the dual knockBlock. The light was installed in my car when i built the wiring harness and has only had idle time in the garage. Kit contains the same bits from new. Does not include harness to knock sensor but may have some wire i can throw in.

The KnockLink G4 Digital Warning is the only self calibrating, knock warning instrument on the market. The KnockLink won a SEMA 2011 media award for best new product.

Drive with peace of mind, knowing that your engine is operating safely when using the KnockLink G4. The KnockLink will show the beginning detonation long before you hear it.

The KnockLink is designed for both street and race use

Link to light info. http://dealers.linkecu.com/G4KNL

Will ship world wide so feel free to ask for a postage cost.

I've not personal removed or installed any knock sensors. Is this pretty straight forward to install on a 2006 EVO 9? I just would like a more trust worthy knock device than the stock sensor.

The knockLink is designed to be a stand alone unit meaning the knock signal cannot be shared between this and a ECU. Some ECU's don't have knock control so you can use the factory sensor and location, or if you had another place to mount a knock sensor you can run both.

I haven't worked on an EVO so unsure how hard it is to work on but it's a matter of running a dual core shielded cable from the light to the factory sensor. Then power and grounds to the light harness.

Price drop $100. Australian Dollars

Hi Mate.

Could you arrange some pics? Postage to South Africa an option?

I can post some pics when I'm back off shift. If you let me know some postage details I can find out a cost. Cheers

Sure thing..

Mail me on rjagath2@gmail.com

Thanks mate.

still available?

Has been sold sorry.

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?