Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

Motec M150 DBW Throttle Pedal Calibrate

General Tuning Discussion

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discuss all things tuning in this section. News, products, problems and results. 

= Resolved threads

Author

Hello

Is there a webinar or documentation showing how to setup the foot pedal sensor ranges and limits. The M1 Tune online help just tells you what the settings are if you understand Motec speak(I do not know that language) and not how to set them. I am looking for something like the Link has that steps you through what it expects you to do. Example:- Press the throttle pedal fully and press Q on some setting.

Ray.

With the GP packages, I use M1 Tune and go to Initial Setup 2->Throttle Pedal. The notes at the bottom of the page are pretty clear (to me), but it works like this:

- With the pedal at the 0% position, select the line with the parameter "Throttle Pedal Sensor Main Offset" and press the Q key. This will record the voltage from the configured resource to be used as the 0% position - this also determines the "Throttle Pedal Sensor Tracking Offset" at the same time.

- Depress the pedal to the 100% position, select the line with the parameter "Throttle Pedal Sensor Main Scale" and press the Q key. This will read the voltage and determine the %/volt value that results in a 100% throttle. This also sets the "Throttle Pedal Sensor Tracking Scale"

- There is no third thing.

David,

Thank you that is exactly what I wanted.

Ray.

Happy to help.

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?