Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

Need help finding Siemens FI114357 Injector information

General Tuning Discussion

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discuss all things tuning in this section. News, products, problems and results. 

= Resolved threads

Author

Hi, I need some help to find the injector dead time data and small pulse adder data for Siemens FI114357 injectors. The only thing I have found so far is the link below. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. http://www.usa.vdo.com/generator/www/us/en/vdo/main/hidden/downloads/racing_fuel_injectors/FI114357/flc_FI114357_en.pdf?redirect=false

Not an injector I'm familiar with sorry. I had a quick look around but can only find data for the larger 83 lb/hr Siemens. Have you talked to the injector supplier? Personally if the supplier can't give me the required data at the time of purchase I go elsewhere.

I am using a Link G4 Xtreme and using it in the Modelled mode. I have a bit of information from the link I posted about the injectors, but because the linearity and voltage sensitivity is only a graph and not that accurate to get good data from, would it be ok to leave the short pluse width adder Table at zero because the graph looks fairly linear and just try to get the injector dead time table as good as you can using the graph?

Yes you can leave the short pulse adder at zero. This is how the traditional fuel model used to work before they added the short pulse width adder table. You will possibly find that your fuel table looks a little funky in the low pulse width areas as you will be manually correcting any non linearity in these areas by manipulating your numbers

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?