Discuss all things tuning in this section. News, products, problems and results.
I am after a OBD II data logger, I was looking at the HP tuners system, However, I build a few Abarth 500's which have compatibility issues, or so I hear.
Does anyone have any experience with any? That would be available in the UK.
HP Tuners is a great datalogging system but as the Abarth is an Italian make I very much doubt it'll be supported.
What information would you be looking to get?
What Chris asked. What data are you looking for?
Quick answer is:
1. Buy PLX KIWI3 OBD2 scanner
2. Buy DashCmd app
2. Log all parameters you need
3. Email the log to yourself in *.LGF format (ScanXL File)
4. Download and install ScanXL app from palmerperformance.com
5. You can now open the log, review logged data, view histograms of Long/Short Trims & Ignition, etc
I do all of this on my 2004 Honda S2000 and I hate it but it lets me dial in the Emamage Ultimate piggyback over time. It’s a f’n pain but whatever.
If I learn the hard way today then hopefully once I pull the trigger on a Hondata or a true standalone I’ll be that much better off... anyways I hope this info helps.