Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

Question Regarding Idle Resume on 2011 STi w/ Cobb AP

General Tuning Discussion

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discuss all things tuning in this section. News, products, problems and results. 

= Resolved threads

Author

Hey guys, I'm looking for some info on overrun/fueling resume. This may an extremely rudimentary question so forgive the ignorance but I've tried several changes and came up somewhat empty handed.

Mod list: ETS FMIC, ID1000s, Aftermarket FPR, Stock Turbo, Downpipe, Exhaust and ETS CAI.

Most times that the rpm drops back to my set idle point it bounces back up to a few hundred rpm. Looking at the logs my injectors go from 0 IPW to 1.7/2.0 roughly speaking. I think the issue may be surrounding the amount of fuel that's injected when it tries to resume because this is the only parameter that seems to change consistently w/ the "bounce". I've tried giving it a little more "cushion" with the overrun fueling but it doesn't seem to clear the issue up. I've also played around with the idle decel/resume numbers but those make the rpm hang. I'm still in Open Loop so I don't think it's regarding any of the CL/OL switches because it switches a short time later. Any ideas where I might look to resolve this issue? Thanks in advance!

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?