Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

Setting up my haltech elite 2500

General Tuning Discussion

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discuss all things tuning in this section. News, products, problems and results. 

= Resolved threads

Author

Need some help getting my haltech elite 2500 setup in my vs 355 manual ute

What exactly do you need help with?

Need help with everything. From setting up sequential injection and individual coils trigered from a vt 5l distributor. Knock sensor setup. Tables. Engine protection. I have a single o2 HALTECH controller but want to run 2 for bank control. Can i buy another single or do i need a dual controller.

My current setup is a haltech gm platinum sport ecu

So did you watch the courses and webinars first?

Yes i have watched and done lots of research. But just wanted more info on it so i didnt stuff it up

Yes i have watched and done lots of research. But just wanted more info on it so i didnt stuff it up

There are two way you could approach this depending on your experience. If you have setup stand alone engine management from scratch before or feel up to the task follow the 10-step process found here.

Or

If you are already running well with the platinum sport ECU, you could first move to the Elite 2500 using the same settings and tables and then add the new features you are looking to use one at a time and learn as you go.

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?