Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

Hello

Member Introductions

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Tell us a little about you. What cars you are interested, where you are from and why you are interested in learning to tune.

= Resolved threads

Author

Hello, my name is Érik Beauséjour, I live in Canada, more specifically in Quebec ... So, I am French Canadian ...😊

I am 41 years old and I have been tinkering with engines since the age of 12...

I enjoy learning new things in many areas, but since I bought my new Porsche Boxster S it has rekindled the flame of tuning that I had abandoned since the years 2006-2020 ...

I love doing information research for my car, because I no longer tinker with $ 500 CAD engines ... Now it will be $ 5000 CAD for a spare engine for my car, because they are very rare ...

Of course I tackle the suspension, brakes, aesthetics, transmission, engine ... I abandon drag racing for lapping, because it is more appropriate for this car ...

I like having the different points of view or the ideas of different people regarding tuning, so I hope that the discussions will be enriching ...

Have a good evening

Hello and welcome we hope to see some pictures of your project sometime it certainly sounds exciting

Hello Ross Honnor!

I will be creating a topic in the (car build) section this weekend with photos and video...😉

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?