Tell us a little about you. What cars you are interested, where you are from and why you are interested in learning to tune.
I have a 2002 VU Commodore ute, I’m currently building a replacement engine and other modifications as listed below.
• 5.7 LS1
• LS6 intake manifold
• BTR cam kit – 231 244 dur .631 .615 lift. 112.5 lsa
• CNC ported 241 heads with trunnion upgrade rockers and Crow dual roller timing chain kit
• Tri Y pacemeker’s, 100 cel metal cats, 2.5” dual (HSV) exhaust
• Rebuilt and improved 4L60E
• 3,800 rpm 9.5” lock-up converter
• 3.9 gears
• Upgrade Walbro pump and 38lb genuine Bosch injectors
• Brand new and genuine coils, leads and plugs
I have a bunch of questions so I'll be popping up in the forums.
welcome Paul have you looked into our tuning courses https://www.hpacademy.com/courses/efi-tuning/
we cover pretty much everything you need to know in here
Thanks Ross, I have a Gold membership so I think I have access to that course? I'll be working my way through them over the next few weeks.