Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

Hello From the (253)

Member Introductions

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Tell us a little about you. What cars you are interested, where you are from and why you are interested in learning to tune.

= Resolved threads

Author

Hello all, Brand new here. I just joined last night after the track alignment webinar. I drive a 2006 VW Jetta GLI, I call her Boosted Betty. I originally bought brand new as a daily that I could track on the weekends. When my sons were young they enjoyed that, especially at the tracks where they were allowed to ride with me during the lead/follow sessions. As they grew though, they began getting board with that so I could no longer justify the cost when I was the only one having fun. I ended up shifting focus and it became an award winning show car up until 2014 when a career ending injury, and the financial woes that go with it ended all that. Now my sons are grown, my wife and I have divorced, and all three sons are greatly infected with the automotive bug. We live about a 25-30 minute drive from Dirtfish and are looking to start our own rally team. I am greatly looking forward to learning all I can to make this dream happen for my sons, as well as check off the last couple of items off Betty's bucket list. Those include joining the 200MPH club at the Texas Mile, winning best of show at an Import/Euro Show (The only award Betty has never won) and doing the Targa Newfoundland. Cheers, and see you around the forums.

Welcome its so great to read this your enthusiasm is seen in you into, we really love hearing stories like this.

Regards Ross

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?