Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

Hi!

Member Introductions

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Tell us a little about you. What cars you are interested, where you are from and why you are interested in learning to tune.

= Resolved threads

Author

Hi everyone!

I'm Jason, I live in the UK and I'm here to learn about tuning (Surprisingly?)

I have been interested in this subject for a long time, and have owned many modified cars. I changed careers and trained as a Mechanic a few years ago, which I really enjoy, but I would really love to have a deeper understanding of tuning principles, with the aim of tuning my own cars in the future.

My current fleet consists of a 1996 Volvo 940 turbo daily driver (which would benefit from some additional power!), and a 1997 Toyota Supra which is quite heavily modified (HKS/ Garrett Turbo kit, Syvecs S6 plus ECU, DBW conversion, TRD LSD among many other bits)

Cheers, Jason

Attached Files

Hello and welcome, i am sure there is plenty to learn here in our coarses i hope you took advantage of our black friday specials, ps i love the supra

Hey Jason! I'm a supra owner in the York area too, I don't think we've crossed paths at any of the meets I've been to yet but I'm sure we'll bump into each other at some point

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?