Tell us a little about you. What cars you are interested, where you are from and why you are interested in learning to tune.
Hi everyone from France :)
I'm Irvin, 30 years old, happy owner of a 95' Rx7 FD since 2013.
Car enthusiast since I was kid.
Concerning the car, it took me two years to gather all the necessary pieces, I'll need some help to understand how to tune it, the engine is managed by a Link G4+ ECU and there are a lot of things that I have trouble understanding about some parameters.
Now, a non-exhaustive list of the setup :
Rx7 FD 1995
- Engine : 13B Rew Stock Port
- Engine Management :Link ECU G4+
- Continental Flexfuel Sensor
- Map sensor : GM 3bar
- Injectors : Injector Dynamics Id725cc Primairy / Id2000cc Secondairy
- Kit Trigger Wheel 36-1 + Hall sensor FullFunctionEngineering
- Coils : IGN1A
- Water Temp Sensor : Bosch
- Air Temp Sensor : GM Open Element
- Fuel Pump : Aeromotive 340 Stealth
- Clutch : ORC P559D Twin Plate
- Turbosource turbokit with a BorgWarner 7671 EFR IWG + Turbosmart BOV and WG actuator Upgrade