Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

Mustang MD 250 dyno settings Helppppp!

Off Topic Discussion

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

If it's not really about tuning or wiring. Then it belongs in here.

= Resolved threads

Author

Hello,I recently purchased a Used Mobile Mustang dyno with the recent Power Dyne software version 2.58 and was wondering if There is any mustang dyno owners (Guru's)out there that would be able to help me with some Questions and help on dialing in my Dyno,I know there is alot of settings in the software and the previous owner told and showed me that he had upgraded by Replacing the older equipment sold in 2009, To the latest Power Dyne equipment in august 2018 with mustang dyno . Later decided on selling it after paying $13,000 to update all the software and equipment due to having a hard time setting up the dyno properly, so the software and equipment is all newer but i am not sure all the settings are correct? I have owned it for a few months now and it doesnt seem to be accurate. compared to vehicles i owned thats been on a loading dyno The torque and HP numbers are lower on every vehicle i strap Down, tried getting help from Mustang Tech and sent them files from runs i recorded and they say everything looks fine?? It doesnt look fine!!!!!!!!!! I know something is not right when the Numbers isnt right and im a newbie with this my self.

Ive invested alot of money into this dyno Im Ready and willing to pay for your knowledge,maybe Through Team Viewer,so you can take a look at the setting on my Dyno .What ever it takes so i can get this Mobile dyno displaying accurate HP and Torque Numbers,and start taking it out to events as originally planned,Till then Ill have to hold off, Any help would be Awesome.Thanks In Advanced,Ron Freitas.

drift1200@gmail.com

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?