Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

PRI 2019 / Motorsport Expo Cologne 2019 / Texas 2K20

Off Topic Discussion

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

If it's not really about tuning or wiring. Then it belongs in here.

= Resolved threads

Author

who's going to any of those events?

Sadly I can't make it to this years PRI show, so I have to compensate with the Cologne Motorsport World Expo :)

Also, there may be a chance I'm going to Texas 2k in March 2020.

So, who's in for a Scotch or two :)

We will be attending PRI 2019 again. We will be doing our usual Tuner Meetup (date/time TBA) at the show and would love to see anyone who's attending. We may head to TX2K as it was a great event this year. We just need to see how our schedule plays out.

Hi Andy

I will go to PWM Expo. At least for the first day, maybe also the second. When are you there?

I will go to the PMW as well. Not sure what day yet. I live 45 minutes away so will decide spontaneously.

I am going on Wednesday to pwm. Monday and Thursday is chassisim seminar i cologne

I’ll be at PMW Weds and Thursday with the day job (I work at Cosworth/Pectel) so happy to meet up with any of you guys!

I plan on being at PRI all 3 days. Andre please let me know where we will be meeting. Thank you and I look forward to meeting everyone.

Hi Robert, we are still planning the tuner meet up at this stage but will make an announcement when we have the details locked in.

Any update. I will be there Thursday and Friday and even if there is no official meetup I would love to meet you and say hello. Let me know. Thanks.

Also interested for an update! This will be my first Tuner Meetup so I'm extremely excited! I'll be arriving in town Thursday evening so I'm hopeful that it will be after I arrive!

The party was fantastic. Thank you to Mainline Dynos and HP Academy for pulling it off. It was a pleasure to meet both Andre and Jono. Merry Christmas to the crew at HP Academy and fellow students.

Attached Files

Adrian, I couldn't make it to PMW, there was so much going on that we just couldn't make the time to go.

BUT, I was able to make room for TX2k in a couple of weeks and have already booked the flights. Is anyone going??

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?