Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

HP8441 PDM

PDM Installation & Configuration

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discussion and questions related to the course PDM Installation & Configuration

= Resolved threads

Author

Has anyone used the HPElectronik HP8441 PDM?

I'm interested in this one because the value is so good. It's got way more outputs per dollar than any other product on the market, by about double!

Can you comment on how well it works? Complaints or pros/cons about this one? How is their support if anything goes wrong?

I've looked at the software, and it's "utilitarian" to say the least. But it's sufficiently intuitive, I'm sure I could set one up.

I've seen some big professional teams use their Autosport version. But I've never seen anyone using the lower model that I'm considering.

I've had one in my car for about 5-6 years now and its been perfect. Back then I didn't know much about PMUs or the features its got on it, but I managed to work it out and get the cooling fan, fuel pumps, E throttle working off CAN. I can recommend them but the last time I went to buy one (I'm in the UK) I couldn't find stock. I didn't try and get support so I can't comment on that. The software is fine, it works. I've had a play with the Autosport version as well and its the same, just fancy connectors.

you might try to contact Michael from race-electronic.com, he is a dealer for the HP-Electronik products and may be able to answer questions or support you.

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?