Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

2006 eclipse GT v6 fuel , ignition maps

Practical Reflash Tuning

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discussion and questions related to the course Practical Reflash Tuning

= Resolved threads

Author

Hello , ive been looking and searching but i cant find anything specifically for this. what map do i tune ? for both. im confused im guessing 3? but which is the one to tune for performance and fuel change ex; E85 for future reference. and why is it that one? i would like to learn thank you and sorry if its a simple question , thank you in advanced

if it was high octane and low octane i would've done high, but this has 4 maps so idk

Attached Files

Any time an ECU has multiple tables of the same type, you can alter them 1 at a time in a very obvious way, then drive and log the vehicle so you can see under which conditions each table is active.

That said, if the stock values are all identical, then you could simply keep them all identical as you make adjustments.

Okay thank you. That's what I was thinking. Is it possible tho that if I mess with 1 map it can mix in together with another map and like average out I guess? Or will it take on that full map.

Or say if it knocks. Would it still be under that map or will it then go unto a lower timed map or will it just kind of mix in together at that point. Thank you

It's possible they are weighted, or it's possible that complete switching from one to another occurs. It's also possible only 1 or some of them are ever used. You can perform iterative testing to figure it out, or keep them all the same.

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?