Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

bmw e92 335i tuning

Practical Reflash Tuning

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discussion and questions related to the course Practical Reflash Tuning

= Resolved threads

Author

Hi guys, i have been looking around for information on tuning software for the e92 335i (2006/2007 in my case) im not overly experienced but have a good understanding and also have completed the tuning courses here.

From my understanding there are two readily available options for my format jb4 (which to me sounds like a glorified tuning box) and MHD, now MHD does sound better but only really offers OTS maps and minor customization through an android app. MHD has the capabilities to upload a custom tune to your car but i cannot find any information on what software is used to create such a map for upload. My initial hope was to find something like ecutek but they only offer this software for the f30 which is 2011 onwards.

If anyone could help out with a little information that would be great.

Hi Anthony.

I have a E82 135i. Currently, I am just running MHD Stage 2+ Flash. I wanted to be able to do a custom tune so I did spend quite a bit of time looking into it. It can, of course, be done, but it isn't super straight forward and that is why I haven't got around to going any further with it. Also, the car is, at this moment, running great but, if the turbos go and I upgrade then being able to customize my tune will move up the priorities list.

Basically, you can use the 'TunerPro' software along with some other software to make yourself a custom tune and then Flash it in using either JB4 or MHD. That is a very simplified version of what needs to happen. So sorry I can't be of more help, but if you Google N54 Custom tune TunerPro that will at least put you on the right track. I know how hard it is to find the info because most people are just running off the shelf tunes so it isn't easy sifting through that to find the 1-5% making custom tunes. If you want to send me an email at alan@hpacademy.com I can send you the software I have downloaded, but that is as far as I have got.

Good Luck!

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?