Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

Sprintex S5-210 Basemap

Practical Reflash Tuning

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discussion and questions related to the course Practical Reflash Tuning

= Resolved threads

Author

Hi, I am super excited when i saw the worked example for GT86 with Sprintex supercharger bolt on, this exactly what i have installed on my 2013 GT86, I am using map that purchased from delicioustuning and the map file is locked. May I know where can i get the Sprintex supercharger Basemap? My currently Map is ZA1JA01J.

Hi Joseph, there's a base map supplied by EcuTek as a sample ROM that would be a good starting point that I've attached. It looks like it's set up for a 3 bar map sensor so you'd need to change that to suit. This is for your exact ID so it's nice and easy. I've also attached a sample ROM for the smaller sprintex SC. If you decide to use either of these then it's your responsibility to ensure that everything is correct for your specific modifications. These should be treated as a starting point only

Attached Files
  • ZA1J700P-Bullet-Supercharger.BIN
  • Attachments may only be downloaded by paid Gold members. Read more about becoming a Gold member here.

• ZA1JA01G-33751-FI-Example-ROM-Vortech_SC_MAF_Scaling-3bar..bin
  • Attachments may only be downloaded by paid Gold members. Read more about becoming a Gold member here.

Hi Andre Simon, Thanks for fast reply.

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?