Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

Happy To be here - 2013 Genesis Coupe 2.0T

EFI Tuning Fundamentals

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discussion and questions related to the course EFI Tuning Fundamentals

= Resolved threads

Author

Hi there,

I am a new member who recently purchased the course on the black Friday sale and I have recently completed the EFI tuning fundamentals course. I am VERY happy to be here and I am so glad I spent the money. While I knew or was familiar with alot of the concepts coming into the course, the detailed explanations and videos really provided another level of understanding and clarity that explained the "why" behind the How. I am excited to put these techniques into use on the practical models and dive a little deeper into AFRs and Boost and I hop less to find a great environment of like minded people in these forums.

I have a 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T that I pulled the motor out of due or major overhearing concerns after running an off the shelf flash tune and I refreshed everything with a forged internal rotating assembly of OEM forged crank, BC con rods, Wiseco pistons, ACL bearings, ARP main, rod caps, head and cam cap bolts, BC titanium valve train and oem camshafts. I tore the vehicle down in February and then of course Covid hit and my build was dramatically delayed. I made the first startup and breakin approximately 2 weeks ago at the beginning of November, 10 months later. The next step is to bolt on a bigger turbo, add the DW300 fuel pump, DW1200 injectors, rig up the custom return line to the AEM pressure regulator and pull it all together with a Haltech Platinum Pro plug in. I can provide pics of the build if anyone is interested.

I know there is a Haltech basemap available for the Genesis coupe platform but my question is: Has anyone else here got a Genesis and tuned it through the Haltech? I am excited to put the skills learned in these courses to the test to try and road tune the car without a load chassis dyno.

Anyways, looking forward to what I will learn in these forums.

Thanks and have a great day!

Buck

Hello Buck sounds like a great fun build. welcome aboard with us, its great to hear all the positive feed back

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?