Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

Bosch Lin Wiper motor and motec M142

EFI Wiring Fundamentals

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discussion and questions related to the course Motorsport Wiring Fundamentals

= Resolved threads

Author

hi

Have a Bosch wda wiper motor that communicate with Lin bus. It not the motorsports F02U.V00.838-04, it is seat original 1 397 220 534.

It communicate with 9600baud and no error's but the motor will not respond to any massage in tune. In Motec help it says the "settings and information relate to Bosch OE components" But not which components? Cant alter the bin massage in tune. What do i have to do? Can i read the massage from the motor some how? Why cant a alter the massage in tune? Do i need a terminate resistor or a special wire?, have awg22 tefzel wire now. From pin A_20 in ecu to wiper motor.

Have a nice day/ Johan

Have you tried contacting MoTeC support, support@moteceurope.co.uk? After that I would contact Motec Europe in the UK. Or one of the dealers in Sweden

Yes David i have contacted the motec dealer in Sweden and he has a contact in UK. Hoping for answers there but maybe somebody here as come across this problem before. Haven't contacted the motec support yet but will now, thank you for the email adress

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?