Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)
Ends in --- --- ---
Discussion and questions related to the course Motorsport Wiring Fundamentals
will there be any course on how the construct a mill spec loom
I would be very interested and willing to pay for an additional course on step-by-step loom construction.
Ideally it would cover:
1. Pin-out to sensor and output mapping (I think the pros just use excel for this)
2. Loom design (I think the pros use Visio for this) with consideration for main "cabin" and power looms
3. Loom layout and cable length design etc (I think the pros use a big "pin-board" for this)
4. Loom construction, covering concentric twist and break outs (t-boots etc)
5. Termination best practice and choosing the right products
That would be epic - I'm currently stuck on phase 1.
I'm happy to report that yes, we will be bringing out more wiring courses, and in particular we will be covering the construction of mil-spec wiring harnesses. I can't promise a date right now though as we have a lot of plans in the air already.
I would look forward to this or even a advanced version fundamentals. plus a updated list of websites to find materials