Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

2013 JDM sti rpm jumpy like a horse at low gear

General Tuning Discussion

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discuss all things tuning in this section. News, products, problems and results. 

= Resolved threads

Author

Hello folks, here I want to get some idea from you guys on how to eliminate the rpm vibration in low gear.. My car is a 2013 JDm sti which has been done in a ID 1050x injector and TGV delete mod. All fuel tables has been modify from a 50% less as a starting point and i did notice that every time when I accelerate with steady throttle position, the car will start to hesitate to go or jumpy seriously like a horse.. Then i trying to rich out a little bit in tip in enrichment table 5% each time, finally i get it back as stock parameters; the car seems run as normal but in 1st gear and 2nd gear still have serious jumpy when accelerate smoothly.

I did tried to optimize the closed loop and engine load comp table, but it doesn't eliminate this symptoms. Car is running with Perrin FPR with stock fuel line & fuel rail, fuel pressure is within stock level 43.5 psi . No vacuum leak find. Any thoughts?

Attached Files

Hello looking at your log can you pinpoint a time in it you are seeing this issue like 16 sec to 18 sec of an rpm, take a look thu it and let us know

Regards Ross

Hi Ross,

I did re log the jumpy symptoms.. Attached the log where the closed loop and engine load table has been optimize. Any thoughts?

Attached Files

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?