Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

Evo 4/5/6 Connectors

Practical Motorsport Wiring - Club Level

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discussion and questions related to the course Practical Motorsport Wiring - Club Level

= Resolved threads

Author

Hello all,

Before I go down the large and rather dark hole that is searching the internet for the standard connectors used on an Evo 4/5/6, does anyone have a spreadsheet with the information already and would be willing to share?

Iv used forum search function and cant see its already been uploaded however, some members have said they have the information but its not uploaded.

Thanks

Excuse my English but what exactly do you mean by saying standard connectors? Do you need a wiring diagram or ECU pinout or anything else I'm not getting?

Hello,

All of the standard connector types found on the original wiring loom of an Evo 4/5/6 i.e. Original Kncok sensor connector is PB625-021-27

I was curious to know if someone has gone through and identified all of the connectors.

I have a Legnum VR-4, so similar age and a lot of connectors are are likely shared.

I know that the ECU connectors are TE Multilock Hybrid 040/070, a lot of the chassis electrical connectors are Yazaki SDL.

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?