Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

Shrink tube label printer

Practical Motorsport Wiring - Club Level

Forum Posts



Tech Articles

Discussion and questions related to the course Practical Motorsport Wiring - Club Level

= Resolved threads


Where would I get one of these? Which one do you use?

DYMO Rhino from Amazon

I second the Rhino. Plus it is a general industrial label maker (e.g. steering wheel callouts).

Add my vote for the Rhino. Not only does it offer heatshrink tube labels, but also a number of sizes of vinyl tapes.

I've the Rhino 4200 and works a treat, I'd try and get a power supply for it as mine chews through batteries

As a slightly cheaper option, you can get heat shrink labels for Brother P-touch. I found the heat shrink tape on ebay, and the P-touch labeler at Office Works (Australia).

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?