Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

2JZ-GTE VVTI, M150, AFR gets lean after shifting for around 0.5 seconds or if I slammed the throttle suddenly, I get lean AFR

MoTeC M1 Software Tutorial

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discussion and questions related to the course MoTeC M1 Software Tutorial

= Resolved threads

Author

Dear All,

Can anyone help me with this issue. The car AFR is running ok unless I slam the throttle , I get lean AFR like 15 when it is supposed to be 11.5, also when I shift (specially in fast shifts), as soon as I lift off the throttle, the AFR is rich but as I press the throttle pedal again to 100% and the boost is building up, the AFR gets lean for around 0.5 second. it can reach 17 or 18 when it is supposed to be 11.5 this happens for a period of around 0.5 seconds and then the AFR reaches target. What can I do in the map to fix this problem. I have attached a Motec I2 log so that you can see the error, just put warning source in the monitored values and you will see a three incidents for the error of the exhaust lambda. At the incidents of the warning source you can see just before it the difference in the aim and exhaust lambda values.

Engine:2JZ-GTE VVTI

ECU:Motec M150

Attached Files
  • S1_9017_20191108_101613-EFI-warning-source.ld
  • Attachments may only be downloaded by paid Gold members. Read more about becoming a Gold member here.

I found a similar question in the forum and found this Webinar https://www.hpacademy.com/previous-webinars/110-fuel-film-quick-set-up-motec-m1/ which was excellent and answered my question.

Thank you

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?