Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

Honda K20A/Z1 configuration for M130/M150

MoTeC M1 Software Tutorial

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discussion and questions related to the course MoTeC M1 Software Tutorial

= Resolved threads

Author

Hi,

Does anyone have a configuration / base map they can share?

Many thanks

What issue are you having? Just sending you a package may or may not help you. I have had no issues starting a K20 from the GPA / GPR default package after configuring it for the sensors and crank pattern.

As David said, if you have a specific question we are happy to help. Otherwise, following the instructions in the fundamentals courses, standalone tuning course, will help you get the engine running.

Hi David,

no issue. Just would like a copy of a the GPR package with the K20 crank, cam and other sensors done as I have reached out to motec direct and they said they didn’t have one on file and suggested to pull data from the engine direct.

Well, here a package that runs a Honda K20 in the Norma M20FC Sports Racer. It's built on firmware to control the Sadev Hydraulic Paddle Shift, but you can still compare your setup. I have no idea if you have the same sensors.

Attached Files
  • GPRP-M130-01.01.0021-February-2016-1-K20-Sample-Norma-+-Sadev-Hyd-Paddle-Shift.zip
  • Attachments may only be downloaded by paid Gold members. Read more about becoming a Gold member here.

Thanks David. Much Appreciated

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?