Sale ends todayGet 30% off any course (excluding packages)

Ends in --- --- ---

M130 FIRING ORDER FROM THE NU TO THE ANGLES

MoTeC M1 Software Tutorial

Forum Posts

Courses

Blog

Tech Articles

Discussion and questions related to the course MoTeC M1 Software Tutorial

= Resolved threads

Author

HELLO EVERY BODY

PLEAE I WANNA SOME ONE TO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW WE CONVERT THE FIRING ORDER TO ANGLE ON M130 ECU

EXAMPLE AS WE KNOW THE LS1 FIRING ORDER IS 1/8/7/2/6/5/4/3

WHAT IS THE WAY TO COUNT IT AS ANGLE

THANKS IN ADVANCE

On your LS1, there are 8 cylinders, so there is one cylinder reaching TDC every 90 degrees (720 degrees per cycle / 8 cylinders = 90 degrees/cylinder). So based on the firing order you provided, Cylinder 1 will reach TDC at 0 degrees, , Cylinder 8 at 90 degrees, Cylinder 7 at 180 degrees, Cylinder 2 at 270 degrees, Cylinder 6 at 360 degrees, Cylinder 5 at 450 degrees, Cylinder 4 at 540 degrees, and Cylinder 3 at 630 degrees.

To put this in the order you typically see in the M1 Tune -> Initial Setup->Engine Details:

Engine Cylinder 2 Top Dead Center 270

Engine Cylinder 3 Top Dead Center 630

Engine Cylinder 4 Top Dead Center 540

Engine Cylinder 5 Top Dead Center 450

Engine Cylinder 6 Top Dead Center 360

Engine Cylinder 7 Top Dead Center 180

Engine Cylinder 8 Top Dead Center 90

BTW -- the odd numbered cylinders are in bank 1, and the even numbered cylinders are in bank 2.

Thank you so much David

i got it now So

if i put the angle as you mentioned up I should fix the wiring diagram as fireorder ? Or !!!??

example

A3 ig 1

A4 ig 8

A5 ig 7

or

A3 ig 1

A4 ig 2

A5 ig 3

You can do it either way. Unlike the earlier "Hundred-series" ECUs, the M1 allows you to specify which output resource is used for each cylinder ignition and injection. See the worksheets Initial Setup->Ignition Configuration and Initial Setup->Injectors. The wiring diagram available under the help menu (Help->Firmware Wiring...) will show the current selections and tell you what pins should be connected.

Thank you David

i start it today and everythings was fine

just i have an issue witch I should look it tomorrow

the dash c1212 is not reading and I adjust already the setup of can 1

maybe I should to login on the dash software tomorrow i will do it hopefully

2nd

the DBW is not working i use the av 1 and av 2 on throttle as position and aux 1 and aux 2 as motor

paddle 2 av. And 2 is 5v and 2 is 0v i do all the calibration but its looks like something missing

some time give msg (save power) sometimes single sensor

if any one have any diagram or m130 file with DBW setup hope to attached

Hi,

I have attached a GPA Package that has a working DBW setup for you.

With the C1212, what CAN Bus have you used? The default M1 Configuration for the M1 in the Cseries Dashes uses CAN 2 as the receive CAN Bus, if you have wired to the CAN BUs 1 on the C1212, you will not get any data.

Attached Files
  • GPA-M130-01.10.0042-February-2016-Bench-HPA-Test-Package.zip
  • Attachments may only be downloaded by paid Gold members. Read more about becoming a Gold member here.

We usually reply within 12hrs (often sooner)

Need Help?

Need help choosing a course?

Experiencing website difficulties?

Or need to contact us for any other reason?